- MNG Airlines has nearly 15.000 m² warehouses in five different cities.
- 9750 m² temporary storage space covering a 250 m² outdoor and 9500 m² indoor space, operating under İstanbul Airport Customs Directorate.
- 3,000 m² imports and 2,000 m² temporary storage space beside the Atatürk Airport Customs Directorate apron
- 600 m² temporary storage space operating under İzmir Adnan Menderes Customs Directorate at İzmir Adnan Menderes Airport
- 300 m² temporary storage space operating under Ankara Esenboğa Customs Directorate at Ankara Esenboğa Airport
- 2800 m² temporary storage space covering a 2200 m² outdoor and 600 m² indoor space, operating under Adana Airport Customs Directorate.
- 1074 m² temporary storage space covering a 504 m² indoor and 570 m² outdoor space located inside Antalya Airport and operated under Antalya Airport Customs Directorate.
- MNG Airlines and Transportation makes a difference through;
- High-quality security
- Fast and reliable delivery
- Full and undamaged delivery
- Data infrastructure and barcode system
- High-quality automation systems
- Easy-to-access warehouse and stock data
- Fire extinguishing system
- Remotely-manageable cold and hot storage
- Valuable Cargo Spaces
- High-technology handling equipment
- Customer representative
- Customs temporary storage area
- Vehicle park
- Transportation documents
- UND assurance
- Scheduled transit road transport
- Financial benefits
services in the industry.
HIGH QUALITY SECURITY
Round the clock security is provided by trained security personnel. The facilities and internal and external movements are monitored on a CCTV system consisting of fixed and moving cameras and logged on a server unit.
Cargo collected from the plane by MNG Airlines personnel are easily classified, stacked and made available for delivery to the personnel using the latest technologies and data infrastructure.
DATA INFRASTRUCTURE AND BARCODE SYSTEM
MNG Airlines uses Soft program for integrated stock registry, warehousing, transport and accounting system.
MNG Airlines operates with digital processes using RF Terminals and barcode system from goods acceptance to delivery. In addition, warehouses are monthly counted and checked and actual status is compared to digital stocks.
HIGH-QUALITY AUTOMATION SYSTEMS
MNG Airlines uses cargo SORTER system and integrated X-RAY controls for international air cargo (fast cargo) companies.
EASY-TO-ACCESS WAREHOUSE AND STOCK DATA
Specifik software provides reports for easy classification by companies and airlines and this service is provided free of charge.
FULL AND UNDAMAGED DELIVERY
At MNG Airlines, cargo is carefully stacked and possible damages are prevented during storage time. In case of a cargo damage before delivery, a reserve notice is issued with the customs authorities and sent to the owner of the goods.
MNG Airlines facilities are equipped with fire extinguishing and alarm systems, standard fire extinguishers and fire hoses as well as sprinklers installed under the guidance and control of the Fire Department Foundation. This system activates the fire extinguishers only in the fire zone and prevents damage to the cargo in other areas.
REMOTELY-MANAGEABLE COLD AND HOT STORAGE
MNG Airlines facilities are equipped with -5 /+25 degrees Celsius
(23 degrees F / 77 degrees F) cold and hot storage spaces for fragile and medical cargo. Deep freezes down to -20 degrees Celsius
(-4 degrees F) are also available.
PRECIOUS CARGO SPACES
MNG Airlines facilities have precious cargo spaces with additional security measures.
HIGH-TECHNOLOGY HANDLING EQUIPMENT
MNG Airlines uses high-tech equipment for all its processes including forklifts for outdoor spaces, reach trucks for racks, hydraulic transpalettes, hydraulic elevators, loading ramps, conveyor systems, x-rays, electronic weighing scales and temperature data loggers for fast, high-quality and safe services.
MNG Airlines assigns a customer representative for all partnering airlines and cargo companies. Customer representatives are 24/7 available for assistance.
CUSTOMS TEMPORARY STORAGE AREA
MNG Airlines facilities have separate spaces for inspection and handling.
MNG Airlines vehicle park has;
- 4 Tractor Trailers, each with 4 ULD, 90 m3, 33.50 tons capacity,
- 3 trucks, 40 m3, 15 tons capacity,
- 1 truck, 20 m3, 3.75 tons capacity,
- 1 truck, 28 m3, 5.75 tons capacity,
- 7 trucks, 19 m3, 1.35 tons capacity,
- 1 mini cargo vehicle.
L2 International Logistics Operation Certificate
TOBB UND ASSURANCE
MNG Airlines is a member of International Transporters Association and has an unlimited assurance at all customs directorates through TOBB UND Assurance. Vehicle and transit operations are conducted with global assurance.
SCHEDULED TRANSIT ROAD TRANSPORT
MNG Airlines provides customs transport services between Atatürk Airport Customs Directorate and Ankara Esenboğa, Izmir Adnan Menderes, Adana, Antalya and Ege Free Zone Customs Directorates.
MNG Airlines also offers international scheduled transit services between Sofia, Athens and Bucuresti.
MNG Airlines provides an all-risk insurance for liabilities against third parties after the acceptance of cargo during storage, transportation and delivery.
MNG Airlines offers high-quality services as well as cost advantages through reasonable prices.